Picking a city for investing in real estate is simple for most people….invest in the areas closest to you that offer a good value. Sometimes price, supply or other factors require investors to consider areas outside their local markets. Our goal in this article series is to briefly profile some of the best (and worst) U.S. cities for real estate investors that seek opportunities and profits.
- Best US Cities for Real Estate Investment #1 – Why You Shouldn’t Invest in Kansas City
- September New Home Sales Increase to Highest Levels Since 2010 – A Look Beyond Today’s Real Estate Headline
- A Short Sale May Be Your Best Buy
- Foreclosures and Short Sales Aren’t The Only Good Deals
- Is The Real Estate Recovery Real?
- Difficulty Selling Your Home? Consider Renting It Instead.
- Is Now The Time To Start Investing Again? (Part One)
- Welcome to USRealEstateAdvisor.com